Friday, September 19, 2008

Impossible should be renamed to addicting

There is this game called the impossible quiz that is literally addicting. Ever since I have been introduced to this game I can't stop playing it. My journalism teacher despises it because half of our class just play it all day instead of blogging. So I decided to blog about it =). The game is extremely strange. The questions are reandom and most of the time the answers don't make since. Whoever invented it is definately very creative. Today in class I found out that there is a second one...I am extremely excited but at the same annoyed. I know that I am going to be addicted to the second one too and a lot of times, I don't want to play it but I do anyways. It's like my body is taking over me. Don't take my word for it, see for yourself.....have fun!
http://splapp-me-do.deviantart.com/art/The-Impossible-Quiz-Lite-50433260

I will not take responsibilty for anyone who also becomes addicted....BEWARE!

Please play responsibly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alrighty, Rebekah. That was about 10 minutes of my very busy life that I will NEVER get back. Thanks a lot.

I think I'll stick with www.freerice.com ...