Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Someone help!

They say that your junior year is your hardest and now that I am going through it, I completely agree. It's only been 5 weeks and I have been stressed literally for 35 days straight. This year's classes have been overwhelming; to make it worse I have to combine that with softball. We have softball everyday so I never get to start my homework and studying until almost 7:00 on a good night. The two combined have led me to tears way too much. I am a person who really does not cry that much but these past 5 weeks have brought on more tears combined than this entire year! I get overwhelmed by my studying for classes like AP biology and just freak out cause I have so much to do I don't know where to start...needless to say I am ready for the rest of the school year (which is like the entire school year) to go ahead and finish. In May I will be proud to say that I have survived my junior year, but right now I'm not sure if I can make it til then!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww rebekah. i hope things slow down a bit. ugh...i am not looking forward to next year.